Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day special


14 FEBRUARY  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

Valentine’s Day, or as it is more formally known, Saint Valentine’s Day, is celebrated on 14th February each year. On this day people share unique, romantic gifts and cards with their loved ones. Also they try to make Valentine Day memorable & romantic. Poetry has been exchanged between lovers since the Middle Ages. For centuries, lovers scribbled love notes to one another on the Day of Saint Valentine. In the nineteenth century, with the establishment of a postal service, more and more hearts-and-flowers wishes were sent. Even schoolchildren send valentines. Heart-shaped candies and silly-sweet Valentine cards are manufactured for the very young at heart. Today, over a billion cards are sent out on Valentine’s Day around the world full with sweet Valentine’s Day Wishes. How can you find the unique expression of affection that will charm your lover? Choose one of our sweet sentiments and be understood.


Valentine’s Day is a wonderful way to make 
“I love you” easy to say.
 
Romantic Love Poems
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Love is like a cloud… love is like a dream… love is 1 word and everything in between… love is a fairy tale come true… I found love when I found you.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
To be treated the same way everyday… that’s my take on Valentine’s Day
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance.
Happy Valentine’s Day Honey!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I Love my eyes when u look into them; I Love my name when u say it; I Love my heart
when u Love it; I Love my life when you are in it. Happy
Valentine’s Day!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hi dear,
I love you so much.
I cant live without you.
I need you in my life.
Everyday I want to see your eyes.
Hold your hands n walk with you.
Every night I want sleep on your chest.
Wanna make love with you.
Wanna be a good mother to your kids.
Wanna be a good wife to you.
I want your love forever.
Then one day i will die on your lab.
But my love will never die for you.
I LOVE YOU…
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Love is like a cloud
Love is like a dream
Love is 1 word
& everything in between
Love is a fairy tale come true
I found Love when I found u
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:


  1. All the information about the valentines day 2017 will be updated on our site. Whether it is tips to make a new girl friend or the gifts to present to your already one, can be checked anytime on our website.

    ReplyDelete

IPL 2020 Schedule | IPL 2020 New Dates | IPL 2020 Time Table |IPL 2020 New Schedule Download | TeamVenue | pkallsocial

  The tournament will take place in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), due to the increasing cases of COVID-19 in India Hello dosto aaj me apke...