Saturday, January 28, 2017

Best Optimize Affiliate Marketing Campaigns

Best Optimize Affiliate Marketing Campaigns

It’s budget time and marketers are asking, “Where should I put my money to make the most of my affiliate marketing program? Which channels work best? What strategies should I employ to get the most out of my spend?"


Optimization is where you’re trying to squeeze more money out of a campaign though:

1.Adjusting bids
2.Cutting targets
3.Split testing LP’s
4.Split testing offers
5.Don’t Manage Affiliates
6.Don't repeat the mistakes of others

Those things can have an effect on traffic volume (for example, if you increase your bids you might get more traffic) but they’re mostly used for squeezing more profitability out of a campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IPL 2020 Schedule | IPL 2020 New Dates | IPL 2020 Time Table |IPL 2020 New Schedule Download | TeamVenue | pkallsocial

  The tournament will take place in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), due to the increasing cases of COVID-19 in India Hello dosto aaj me apke...