Sunday, November 20, 2016

Atheist

                                          *****Atheism*****

The reason no one asks this question a lot is because most people have preconceived ideas and notions about what an Atheist is and is not. Where these preconceived ideas come from varies, but they tend to evolve from theistic influences or other sources.

What is an Atheist?
An atheist is a person who does not believe that any gods exist.

Why do not you believe in God?
There is simply no more evidence for god. Christians find no reason to believe that Zeus exists, so they do not believe in him. For the same reason, I do not believe in Jehova(gods name in christian). God himself is more than welcome to share an honest conversation with me. Until he does, I have no reason to trust that anyone is a reliable spokesman for any god.

                                          

What do you believe in?
I believe in many things. I believe in the potential of humanity, in the power of reason, in the comfort of love, and in the value of truth. I also believe in the beauty and joy of human experience, and the nearly unlimited power of the human will to endure almost any hardship or solve almost any problem.
people into falsehood, and that we need reason and doubt as necessary checks against our capacity for error. I believe that we need to allow our fellow human beings to make choices for themselves and to live the life they wish to, in mutual peace and goodwill and also i believe in nature.

What do you think happens when you die?
I see that the brain is what gives me existence, and I depend on its health for my ability to think and survive. When the brain dies, I die, and when the brain ceases to exist, so do I. I do not find this to be sad. We all enjoy everything we experience, even when it doesn't last. I love life deeply, and as death would end my experience of living and loving I do not want to die. But I do not fear death, because there is no reason to fear the end of fear itself.

The most famous atheist are in india-
Bhagat Singh, Amol Palekar, Javed Akhtar, Kamal haasan, Swami Balendu.

                                                                                                                                             pkallsocial

1 comment:

IPL 2020 Schedule | IPL 2020 New Dates | IPL 2020 Time Table |IPL 2020 New Schedule Download | TeamVenue | pkallsocial

  The tournament will take place in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), due to the increasing cases of COVID-19 in India Hello dosto aaj me apke...